Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Website!

WHOOOOOHOOOOOO – Butler’s Brittle has its very own website!!  That’s right, thanks to the very technical savvy Office Manager Lauren; we now have a website where you can go to make your purchases of the LUSCIOUS Butler’s Brittle.  Please go to http://www.butlersbrittle.com/ and see what we have to offer. Lauren is so awesome; I don’t know what I’d do without her.  She is the technical genius at Butler’s Brittle along with being my right hand girl.  She keeps me on track when my head starts spinning and I feel like I’m out of control.  The only bad thing about her is that she has not been able to keep our security company, Rose Security, in line! (inside joke)

And if we haven’t announced it before, Butler’s Brittle is now able to take credit cards.  We take the usual, MC, Visa, American Express and Discover cards along with paypal. 

Our brittle was recently reviewed on the blog Armywifelife.  If you’re interested, take a look at

Thanks for checking us out and here’s to a very happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some brittle love