Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Come and GET YOU SOME!

Hello all my brittle friends….bet you didn’t know there are only 65 days left in 2010.  Isn’t that just crazy?  Oh how time really does fly, especially when you are making and filing brittle orders!  Kudos to all of our brittle fans in Fredericksburg, Texas who bought 62 pounds of brittle in 8 days!! Whoo Hooo!!!!

I also wanted to let you know, just in case you might not have realized it…..but brittle isn’t just for the Holidays anymore!!! That’s right, brittle is awesome any time of the day, any day of the week, any week of the month…I think you get it!!  I’m sure a lot of you have said “I think I’ll order some of that for Christmas gifts”, or “That will make a great treat for the Holidays”.  Well I am here to tell you that you need to order YOURSELF some right now!  The time is now to get some of that LUSCIOUS brittle and see for yourself what all the rave is about. We even received a phone call from someone who used to make it all the time and she said “I will be ordering 4-5 gallons at a time; it’s the best brittle we’ve ever had.  Now there, that ought to convince you that Butler’s Brittle really is the best brittle this side of…..well anywhere!

Please let us know how we can make your day a Butler’s Brittle Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some brittle love