Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fabric Fetish

Well we’ve got some good news….since the CFO (my fiancée) is working this week, which means he isn’t around to keep a check on the shopping, we made a trip to Hancock Fabrics to check our their 53% off Christmas fabric!!!  I (CEO Tisha) have a fabric fetish!!  How I love to find new and cute fabrics for our jars and decorating.  I had such a hard time picking them out, put I stuck to the 12 new ones shown in the pictures below.  Heck, I could have bought about 20 more, but I called the office manager (Lauren) and she said we have enough fabric to last the next 3 years!!!  Anyways, we hope you like them, or some of the other ones we’ve already shown and are ready to place your orders.




Don’t forget that we would be very happy to make you a customized jar or basket for fall or Thanksgiving.  (Really cute fabric and cellophane)  It would be a great gift to give your host or hostess if you are going someplace for the holiday.  And of course, we would be most jubilant to make your Christmas gift giving easier with bags, jars, mugs, and baskets, really anything you can think of!  Thanks for reading along with us and happy autumn.  Well, at least that’s what the calendar says, here is South Texas, it’s a very crisp and cool 90 degrees with a humidity level of 71.  Now that’s chilly!!


3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I have a love for fabrics too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric is beautiful! Such a wonderful variety of colors and patterns. Glad you got in on a good sale :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some brittle love